Ways you can give
Giving is part of our lifestyle. We give because He first gave. By partnering financially with C3 Rockingham, you become part of our mission to 'Go into all the world and make disciples', locally and internationally. Thank you to everyone who gives at C3 Church in Rockingham. Your giving is changing the world!
Our new giving option 'Tithe.ly' is a simple way to give via text on phone. Click on the link above to set up. Otherwise, text 'Give' to +61 447 226 415 and follow the prompts.
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. “Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the Lord Almighty."
According to the Bible, it is good, proper and right to bring tithes and offerings into the house of God for the support, maintenance and vision of our church. The bible refers to this as the ‘ministry of giving’. We thank God for generous members who faithfully set aside a tenth of their income and sow it into our church.
There are also many people who give above and beyond their tithe as an act of gratitude and blessing toward our church vision. This generosity has made it possible for us to buy land, build buildings and establish a geographical presence of God in our city.
Ultimately our giving comes from a generous heart. We believe that if you allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you, He will show you what to give and this should be done with a grateful heart.
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT COVENANT GIVING
The Bible is full of instructions and commandments about money and how to honour God and overcome greed. A major part of this is being a good steward of what God has put into our care. The Bible is also clear that there is an economy outside the world’s economy: God’s Economy!
For a Christian, prosperity and abundance is not for selfish indulgence but to be a blessing! The Lord’s intention is for His church to always have everything they need and plenty left over to share with others.
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES
1. Genesis 14:20 - Then Abraham . . . gave a tithe of all.
2. Malachi 3:10 - Bring all the tithes into my storehouse that there may be food in My house and try Me now in this, says the Lord of Hosts, ‘If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such a blessing!’
3. Deuteronomy 12:6 - But you shall seek the place where the Lord your God chooses. . . and there you shall go. There you shall take your tithes ... and offerings.
4. Proverbs 3:9 - Honour the Lord with the tithe . . . so you will be filled with plenty.
5. 1 Corinthians 16:2 - On the first day of the week let each one lay something aside storing up as he may prosper.
6. Matthew 23:23 - You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the most important things.